At Kew Primary, we are committed to providing parents and carers with information about the school activities, initiatives and programs, curriculum updates and feedback regarding your child’s schooling through a number of channels.
Kew Primary School uses the COMPASS School Manager to communicate with parents. When your child enrols at Kew Primary School you will be given parent login details. You need to download the COMPASS app.When downloading look for logo above. Once the app has been downloaded, you will need to add Kew PS to your app by selecting the blue plus symbol. Type 'Kew p' in the 'Tap Here' section to find and select 'Kew Primary School'. Using your username and password you can now login to the app.
Please check COMPASS regularly to see if you need to sign permission notes or pay for events. Information alerts are also regularly sent to parents.
The school newsletter is distributed through COMPASS each Thursday and may also be accessed on this website.
The Kew Primary School Blog provides an engaging and often humorous insight into day-to-day activities at the school. This relaxed and informal snapshot of life from teachers, parents and students offers an entertaining way to stay informed. Subscribe to receive the latest news each week.
- Parent Teacher meetings are held at the beginning of the year and 3 Way Home School Partnership Conferences are held in Term 3.
- Student reports are available at the end of Term 2 and Term 4.
- Email your Class Representative if you have any burning questions that need answered
- Talk to your child’s classroom teacher if you have any concerns or queries regarding your child.
- If you have a finance matter or would like to pay the voluntary contributions, please contact the Office.
- If you would like to buy some uniforms visit the Second Hand Uniform Shop.
- Assemblies are held every second Friday from 3pm in the gym.
- A level newsletter is sent out at the beginning of each term. The newsletters will also be available on the website.