At Kew Primary, we are committed to providing parents and carers with information about the school activities, initiatives and programs, curriculum updates and feedback regarding your child’s schooling through a number of channels.
Kew Primary School uses the SkoolBag app as a primary means of communication. Please download the app to receive regular news. Instructions are here.
Subscribe to our mailing list and we will send a weekly summary newsletter / bulletin with links to the latest News and Events at Kew Primary School.
The Kew Primary School Blog provides an engaging and often humorous insight into day-to-day activities at the school. This relaxed and informal snapshot of life from teachers, parents and students offers an entertaining way to stay informed. Subscribe to receive the latest news each week.
- Parent Teacher meetings are held at the beginning of the year and 3 Way Home School Partnership Conferences are held in Term 3.
- Student reports are available at the end of Term 2 and Term 4.
- Email your Class Representative if you have any burning questions that need answered
- Talk to your child’s classroom teacher if you have any concerns or queries regarding your child.
- If you have a finance matter or would like to pay the voluntary contributions, call in and see Aisha at the office.
- If you would like to buy some uniforms visit the Second Hand Uniform Shop.
- Assemblies are held every second Friday from 3pm in the gym.
- An level newsletter is sent out at the beginning of each term. The newsletters will also be available on the website.